Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chicago: A Virtual Tour

Selfmademom has already provided our readers with many excellent suggestions about what to do in Chicago. I am now prepared to supplement that information with a virtual tour of a weekend downtown!

My husband and I stayed in the Loop this weekend as a treat for ourselves because we haven't had a night out of the house together since before our almost-3-year-old was born as a public service to you all who are coming to Chicago for BlogHer this week! My husband magically turned some air miles into a reservation for a suite at the lovely Renaissance Chicago Hotel [I knew there just had to be a silver lining to all that business travel he does] and my in-laws wanted to take the kids for the weekend, so we hopped onto Lake Shore Drive and in a mere 20 minutes became eager tourists in our own new city.

[To continue reading this post, please come on over to Chicago Moms Blog...]

No comments: