Friday, March 28, 2008

Commenting Problems?

Hello, Wonderfriends!

It has come to my attention that some of you are having trouble commenting here on The Wonderwheel. First Shannon said she couldn't leave a comment this morning, and now Good Fountain tells me it happens to her all the time!

Ay, Dios Mio!

I am considering leaving Blogger for other reasons (my greedy eyes see features elsewhere that would please me) but this could really clinch the deal.

Has anyone else had trouble commenting here? I guess I won't ask you to tell me in a comment (because I'm not that stupid), but if you'd take a moment to email me at jordan.s.sadler@gmail.com and let me know, I would appreciate it.

My apologies for the bizarre technical difficulties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, today your blog will not allow me to comment w/ my wordpress id. But none of the blogger blogs were allowing that today. I got around it by clicking the name/URL button.

I say, go for greener pastures, my friend...time for The Wonderwheel to spread its wings.

Good luck!!!

Ms. TK said...

I just thought you hated me.

Must be Blogger.