Friday, September 7, 2007

Do YOU Need a Panflute?

Susan asked a while back, "What's making you smile?" and posted an amusing and heartfelt list of things that were making her happy. I've been meaning to respond to this question, but I've decided to do it piecemeal rather than creating an all-inclusive list.

First, this flowchart is making me smile. It came to me via our friend Julie in Seattle, thanks to her hilarious dude, Ben, who found it out on Ye Great Interwebs recently. I can't help but smile when I look at it and it is therefore posted over my desk. Here it is, for your enjoyment. I can't stop loving its random snarkiness, nor can I stop laughing about it:


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, how am I supposed to know if I need a panflute?!?! And yes, this fully cracked me up.

Jordan said...

Susan, you would know if you needed one. And you don't.

Unknown said...

Well okay, so even if I wasn't sure, I'd ask you and you'd tell me, right? That's very reassuring :-)

Elise said...

That's from Toothpaste for Dinner, which is a great web comic. That's definitely one of his best. I also kind of covet this t-shirt.

Jordan said...

Yeah, Susan, anyone who wants to know if they need one, they just don't and that's what I'm here for.

Thanks for the credit info, Elise! I totally want it on a t-shirt!

Shannon said...

I laughed out loud at this. And, it surprises me not one bit that my dear friend Elise knew exactly what it was from. She's good that way.

Jordan said...

Elise, by this afternoon even Baxter was saying under his breath and laughing, "Bad Poetry! Oh, noetry!" Love it.

Elise said...

That rules. I wonder if the shirts come in kid sizes.