Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tired of the Hair Stories Yet?

A deep sigh of relief will be heard across the land today. I know this is true, because I am going to stop talking about my kids' need for haircuts.

Tell me, do you think this child needed a trim today? (You really need to click on the photo below to get the full view; go ahead, humor me, you won't be disappointed.) He does have awesome hair: lots of body and waves to it. A woman at the hairdresser today oohed and aahed over it, referring to it as "rock star hair". Nice! But he has so much of it that he started to sweat the moment he walked out the door last weekend.


We found a great new person to cut the boys' hair - the place was quiet and we were seen right away. On the way home, I could have the windows down in the car without him complaining about his hair blowing into his eyes.




No comments: